Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**NEWLY UPDATED** Fytakyte - Too Much - Mix and Master by mITc
(23-06-2023, 03:59 PM)Cudjoe Wrote: Hi Mtc i like the vocals on first mix,i think a bit of automation would be great,good job though.
Thanks for the listen. Where do you think automation should be added?
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(23-06-2023, 06:00 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote:
(23-06-2023, 03:59 PM)Cudjoe Wrote: Hi Mtc i like the vocals on first mix,i think a bit of automation would be great,good job though.
Thanks for the listen. Where do you think automation should be added?
Adding automation could be applied any where you see fit, just to move things around a little (not too drastic), what I found a long time ago is when you move things slightly you don't really hear it but the brain feels it,it's part of our survival mechanism.it could be a certain parts of a guitar lick or keyboard,it's only a preference thing but it's a nice mix.
Reaper user
Mix 6 has a very good balance on the instruments. I like the "in your face" guitars of the chorus, I'm always scared to turn guitars up because they often mask the rest of my instruments. The only thing I would get picky here is with the vocals. Sometimes throughout the mix they feel too hot for me. I don't know if it's just volume wise or if the eq could be too sharp on it. Just my 2 cents. Good mix overall.