Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Digital Only Logic Proz Late Night Liquid Crutch
(06-06-2023, 07:25 AM)vovolan Wrote: I don't like it, it's insanely overcompressed

sounds like a limiter doing -10db on master bus
Hey dude,

Let me give you some advice. You need to be more constructive with your feedback. "I don't like it" doesn't help anyone, and to be honest nobody cares what you like because you're acting like a bit of a twat. 

Constructive feedback means being constructive, as opposed to destructive. Constructive mean building people up. Destructive mean tearing people down. Stop tearing people down. You're not Gordan Ramsey of the audio engineering world, and even the really good engineers that I've worked with will never say a bad word about anyone or their work. 

If you want to be a valuable part of this community, be as encouraging as possible, especially to those whose mixes "you don't like."

FYI, my one mastering compressor is doing about 1.5db at the most (attached), and my L2 limiter is just catching transients (about 1.5db as well).

**edit**
It's not letting me attach more pictures, so you'll just have to trust me.
~
Other Mixes

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digital Only Logic Proz Late Night Liquid Crutch - by Quathamer - 06-06-2023, 08:33 AM