Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burning Bridges MIX
The bass drum reverb is in the room tracks, its actually in the bleeds and room.
If that makes sense.
(31-01-2015, 06:22 AM)NeonBlack828 Wrote: The bass drum reverb is in the room tracks, its actually in the bleeds and room.
If that makes sense.

Yes it's in the bleeds. By mentioning separate reverb I meant that there is no rvb sends or rvb plugins in the kick track. My comment might have been a bit unclear, sorry for that Smile
I would like to listen to your mix but i can't because the website gives me an error whenever i try to DOWNLOAD IT (pressing play just does nothing)
EleKtroFR Productions - Music Producer & Mastering Engineer (aspirant)
Soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/elektro-fr
(25-02-2015, 07:38 PM)EleKtroFR Wrote: I would like to listen to your mix but i can't because the website gives me an error whenever i try to DOWNLOAD IT (pressing play just does nothing)

Woah that's weird... I'll try to upload it again tomorrow, you can try it after that!
STOP! it was my problem Wink.

I listened to your mix and i like guitars sound, i would just fatten the drums, they sounds a bit too dry to my ears, and i would spread more the cymbals, it looks like they were not registered... give them some presence without exaggerating.

The voice is good but i think you could give more presence on the low-medium spectrum of frequencies.

In the end, i definitely like this mix, if it would have some bigger drums sound and deeper vocals i think it would be great!

Good job Arksalam, and nice samples (if there is some) on the drums!
EleKtroFR Productions - Music Producer & Mastering Engineer (aspirant)
Soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/elektro-fr