Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MASTERING The Winds of Gypsy Moor by Franz
My mastering from the original unmasterd file

p.s.: this is the first time I've made a post in the "mastering" section. I tried to attach my mastering which is in wav. It does not work. So I put it in mp3 version and it worked. But seriously, tell me, how can we judge a masterig in this format? Seriously ?

So here is my master in 48K 24 bit WAV format

.mp3    MASTER-The Winds of Gypsy Moor- by Franz.mp3 --  (Download: 10.97 MB)

.wav    MASTER v1-The Winds of Gypsy Moor- by Franz.wav --  (Download: 78.94 MB)

(17-06-2024, 01:55 PM)Franz Wrote: I tried to attach my mastering which is in wav. It does not work.

Hi,

Thanks for informing us that the uploading of wav files is not working as it should be for this particular section of the mastering forum. We are investigating the issue.

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
Tried to upload a test wav and can confirm it's not working...
It doesn't have to sound good. People just need to think it sounds good.
Hi,

Upload of WAV files for this forum section should be working now.

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
Hi mikej ! 

Thank you for taking care of this problem but unfortunately the upload of my WAV file (107,000 kb) still does not work... Will there be a lasting solution?
Hi,

100MB is currently the maximum file size allowed.

Are you trying to upload a 24 bit file? Try 16 bit instead. Or perhaps flac?

Cheers!
Yes, mikej, indeed if there is a size limit in MB, my initial wav file was in 48 K 32 bit wav format which explains its large size. 

I converted it to 24 bit which, ultimately, doesn't really pose a quality problem. Voila, everything is on track, phew...