Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
simplemachine - Ingloria (Hein-Ivan Mix)
A fine song and production and also fun to mix. Thanks for listening hope you like it. Cheers!

.mp3    simplemachine - Ingloria (Hein-Ivan Mix).mp3 --  (Download: 7.91 MB)

Hey mate,

Sounds like another classic Heinim mix. Clean, transparent, good tonal balance, easy listening!

I think the only thing I would say is, it sounds like everything is competing to be heard when everything comes in, and perhaps sounds a little bit busy. Do you know what I mean?

Excellent mixing as always mate.
~
Other Mixes
sound great!
(06-04-2023, 01:47 AM)Quathamer Wrote: Hey mate,

Sounds like another classic Heinim mix. Clean, transparent, good tonal balance, easy listening!

I think the only thing I would say is, it sounds like everything is competing to be heard when everything comes in, and perhaps sounds a little bit busy. Do you know what I mean?

Excellent mixing as always mate.
Hello Quathamer! Many thanks for the comments mate! Yes I do know it is a bit busy but it's a difficult mixing decision, and after listening in my car and it sounded good to me, I did keep it. Anyway, thanks!
(06-04-2023, 01:35 PM)KANE Wrote: sound great!
Hello KANE. Thanks for the feedback I'm glad you liked it. Cheers!
Great mix! My only thought was the snare sounds a little off like maybe a phase thing.
(08-04-2023, 06:30 PM)Tambo Man Wrote: Great mix! My only thought was the snare sounds a little off like maybe a phase thing.
Hi Tambo Man! For me the snare sounded OK so I left it like that. Anyway thanks for the comments. Cheers!
(29-08-2023, 10:31 AM)Covid1970 Wrote: Impressive mix!!!
Hi Covid1970! Many thanks for the feedback, glad you liked it. Cheers!