Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INGLORIA- simplemachine
Nice and challenging song! Mix in logic
I tried stem "mastering" for this one.
I did some automation for dynamic purposes.

Version Master2 has improved voice and overall feel.

.mp3    Ingloria Stem Master.mp3 --  (Download: 4.48 MB)

.mp3    Ingloria Stem Master2.mp3 --  (Download: 4.42 MB)

Beautiful clean mix! I also like the warmth that you've kept in the mix. The choir is also quite lovely at the end. Your automation is also pretty transparent, which is good. I didn't pick up on the moves you were doing, which definitely is a positive.

Is there some way you can bring the vocals a little more forward? The vocals themselves sound good, but I feel like they are being overwhelmed when everything comes in.
~
Other Mixes
(05-04-2023, 08:36 AM)Quathamer Wrote: Beautiful clean mix! I also like the warmth that you've kept in the mix. The choir is also quite lovely at the end. Your automation is also pretty transparent, which is good. I didn't pick up on the moves you were doing, which definitely is a positive.

Is there some way you can bring the vocals a little more forward? The vocals themselves sound good, but I feel like they are being overwhelmed when everything comes in.

I'm glad it was interesting my friend! I uploaded a version 2 with your suggestion! I wouldn't say its fix, but its almost there. jeje
Yeah that's got it. I feel like you've done really well here
~
Other Mixes