Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
All To End By SkalyVan
Cool song, Alot of the tracks are out of time though.

.mp3    AllToEnd Mix.mp3 --  (Download: 9.32 MB)

Great mix!
Phat bass , nice mastering. Feels like you nailed the bass in both mono and stereo. If i should find something constructive i would like to bring up the same problem i got for my own mix and something i'v been batteling alot with for my latest mixing (maybe im turning deaf on my right ear haha lol?) is that the right guitar is lacking a bit upper mids so the mix feels tiny bit left driven. It was almost impossible on this mix for my own sake because the guitar didn't play that much in the upper register until a few nots/minutes later into the song. Other then that which i think is a very minor thing this mix is very good, love the basstone. Is the vox in time btw?
Hey crownoise , No mastering going on here just a limiter at the end of my mixbus, The stereo balance doesn't bother me because the left and right plays differently the tone will always be a bit off and as for the vocals I just put everything together in a way that made sense to me. Because even in the library mix the screams sound off bar but maybe its just me. Thanks for the feedback.
This song was a challenge for sure especially with those off time tracks.
I think the lead vox is a little off but to be honest it kind of gave it its own groove so can't be mad with that!

I think the guitars could have been upfront a little more, they seemed a tad bit dark but that is just me as well

THAT BASS TONE THOUGH!!! I AM JEALOUS!!!

The drums are a little too try for my taste but other than that they do punch nicely!

Overall, some minor tweaks here and there and maybe some more time-based effects could really help this mix pop as well.
Other than that, VERY SOLID mix!
You should be proud!

I hope you check out my mix and let me know what you think!