Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
'Don't Care' - [Andrey Benassi Mix]
It was a cool mix to do, I tried a lot of new stuff mainly trying to bring that "drive" that the old mixes have, I just mixed and in the end I added these saturations in some specific places.

I hope you guys enjoy it!

.mp3    I DONT CARE V1 [ANDREY BENASSI MIX].mp3 --  (Download: 5.76 MB)

You can contact me for professional jobs, editing, mixing & mastering, mixing classes!
Would be a pleasure to work with you!
[email protected]
best mix so far. Good job!
(30-10-2021, 11:34 PM)Shul Wrote: best mix so far. Good job!
Thanks Buddy!
You can contact me for professional jobs, editing, mixing & mastering, mixing classes!
[email protected]
Hey! great mix! I especially like how even the vocals are. For my taste kick and snare sound a little bit too much like samples, but that's just taste.
(04-11-2021, 01:23 PM)Sören Wrote: Hey! great mix! I especially like how even the vocals are. For my taste kick and snare sound a little bit too much like samples, but that's just taste.
Thanks, Soren!

There's no problem in your feedback since it's what you think!

Thanks for give a comment!
[email protected]
(30-10-2021, 02:45 AM)andreybenassi Wrote: It was a cool mix to do, I tried a lot of new stuff mainly trying to bring that "drive" that the old mixes have, I just mixed and in the end I added these saturations in some specific places.

Yeah! Really good mix.
I love the vocals and the vision of the mix.
Cheers
Pep from Pepus Estudi
Bus-Comp Warm-Audio, Focal Alpha 80, Klark Teknik 76-KT, Klark Teknik EQP-KT, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, X Touch One Behringer, Arturia MiniLab mkII, 
Mackie Big Knob, Sonarworks SoundID Reference,
Cakewalk by Bandlab
(04-11-2021, 08:28 PM)supep Wrote:
(30-10-2021, 02:45 AM)andreybenassi Wrote: It was a cool mix to do, I tried a lot of new stuff mainly trying to bring that "drive" that the old mixes have, I just mixed and in the end I added these saturations in some specific places.

Yeah! Really good mix.
I love the vocals and the vision of the mix.
Cheers
Thanks, Buddy! I really appreciate your feedback!

Cheers!
[email protected]