Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryan Cali - Crazy (MIX/MASTER)
(04-07-2021, 11:25 PM)mikej Wrote: Heh it's all good...
Many thanx Mike for your review. in my "V2" version i aimed for a "dirt" or a "street" sound. i listened my firts version on a higher level and don't know, it feels for me that it wasn't given me that raw sound you know and also Roy was right, the H.H's feels harsh and less musical, at least for me.
So, yeah in V2 i triyed to fix that. And your thoughts are right, mid range focus, a very present kick (maybe was to much?), "dirty" bass but not being anoying (hope so). that most of the sounds were together with the vocals (hope to have that too) and having this at -14 Lufs.
Thank you again Mike.
Cheers Pal!

Hi!

Thanks for the insight there, good stuff.

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
Nice punchy lowend Smile For me its a tiny to dynamic master but that might just be bit overly detailed.
(09-07-2021, 12:26 AM)crownoise Wrote: Nice punchy lowend Smile For me its a tiny to dynamic...
Hey Crow! What up Pal!
Thank you for the feedback.
I just finish to upload a new mix less puch that the previous one.
Maybe was too much punch. 
Hi Unknow Mixer. V2 is the best for me. One thing, the ride is a bit too loud. But overall good job!
(11-07-2021, 09:38 AM)mike84 Wrote: Hi Unknow Mixer. V2 is the best for me. One thing, the ride is a bit too loud. But overall good job!
Hey Mike. Thanx Pal!. Yeah, that version is more "street sound" or more "up beat", that's why i put that H.H a bit upfront. Perhaps a tiny bit of less dB's would be good.
Thanx again for the feedback
Cheers! Smile
Hey brah, i like the 3rd version it got a good vibe you got talent Smile for me just a tiny shy in the mids some how but minor things i think.
(28-07-2021, 12:00 AM)crownoise Wrote: Hey brah, i like the 3rd version it got a good vibe you got talent Smile for me just a tiny shy in the mids some how but minor things i think.
Hey Crow! What up my friend, thanx for check it out.
And thank you for your words. Glad you like the vibe of this mix.
And also thanx for the advice.

Cheers pal! Smile