Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Amy Helm & Handsome Strangers [Andrey Benassi Mix]
I didn't understand 100% what you've said because I'm not English native, but here it is;

You didn't remember, I've already "trashed" your mix before, bro, it's the same problems I've heard before.

You asked if I listened to your mix, and I've said yes, you're trying to prove that my mix is bad, you even said that Telefunken isn't authority for mixing, you elevate yourself too much in that part that I'm almost speechless, Telefunken isn't autorithy, the multitracks were recorded by them (excelent to be honest), but the mix they provide isn't good enough to use as parameter, yeah?

You didn't agree with me and I didn't with you, that's enough, If my mix is bad or your is bad, who cares?

I wouldn't want to have to argue with you because my vocabulary here is limited and I like to talk about music, not about how "Loser" I am to not agree with you. Smile
You can contact me for professional jobs, editing, mixing & mastering, mixing classes!
Would be a pleasure to work with you!
[email protected]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amy Helm & Handsome Strangers [Pro Mixer] - by andreybenassi - 23-02-2021, 08:43 PM