Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Amy Helm & Handsome Strangers [Andrey Benassi Mix]
Here is what you can do to put it to rest: take your best mix of this song and compare it with mine and see. Then you take your mix and compare with the original one. There. You should be able to tell the difference. It's what coming out of the speakers, man. That's where you show your skill. Your mix has to be able to translate to majority, not everyone has the same system as yours. What you think, really, doesn't matter that much. I can't even tell you how many times I thought my mixes were awesome until someone told me they were not. Let the mix defends itself. Once we put it here, it's out of our hands now.

You made a lot of assumptions that are not true. For example, mixing in solo. Listening in solo, yeah. But never mix in solo. Have you not even listened to my mix? You must think I know nothing. You also think we (not you) always do extreme EQ/compressors/whatever settings. We don't do that actually. You also think that we use a lot of plug ins. I, for one, do not. You see, that type of assumptions make a conversation less interesting, kinda condescending in a way, as if we know nothing better.

There are rules in a debate that we must follow. Ad hominem is a no no. Jumping on the wagon is another no no. And neither is appeal to authority. These are fallacies. The moment they show their presence is the moment the debate is lost.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amy Helm & Handsome Strangers [Pro Mixer] - by SonicTramp - 23-02-2021, 07:03 PM