Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Amy Helm & Handsome Strangers [Andrey Benassi Mix]
(23-02-2021, 06:03 AM)SonicTramp Wrote: I like what I hear so far. I like the dark snare. I also like the kick in some parts. Obviously the mix needs a bit more attention, but in 2 hours? I think you've done well. It probably took me that long just to gain stage, color my tracks, and cleaning my bowl Smile. I'd be interested in hearing your best mix, man. Give it to me. I'll give you my critique (quite a rare commodity in here surprisingly) and yeah, I'll be...prying. Let me be your worst customer Smile. Cheers!
Hey Sonic, thanks for the feedback!

This is ment to be a live show, not a studio song kinda thing with a lot of nuances, there no instruments at all so there's not too much to do it more than 2 hours.
I didn't understand what you meant by "i like the kick some times", could you explain it a little bit more?
This is my final mix, I don't think I would change it more at all, so give you complete feedback, I would be honor to hear what you feel.
Remember that the mix isn't just "The snare sounds good", "The Kick sounds nice"
Is about everything, are they in the same song? How do you feel? Are they helping the song?

Thanks!
You can contact me for professional jobs, editing, mixing & mastering, mixing classes!
Would be a pleasure to work with you!
[email protected]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amy Helm & Handsome Strangers [Pro Mixer] - by andreybenassi - 23-02-2021, 12:06 PM