Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Comfort Lives In Belief by Aris
Very creative mix! I like the intro and the way you've chosen the spaces and intruments between verses and choruses.

I've really missed the bottom end, i think it can be improved on mastering. Do you have flat monitors/headphones? Do you use some EQ or "bass boost" on your system? If positive, it may be eluding your bass perception. To my ears, sounds like you've put some hi-pass filter around 100 or 80Hz, i miss some frequencies below that, even the kick or the lower notes on the bass doesn't seem to reach that low.
(18-01-2014, 04:17 AM)Valladares Wrote: Very creative mix! I like the intro and the way you've chosen the spaces and intruments between verses and choruses.

I've really missed the bottom end, i think it can be improved on mastering. Do you have flat monitors/headphones? Do you use some EQ or "bass boost" on your system? If positive, it may be eluding your bass perception. To my ears, sounds like you've put some hi-pass filter around 100 or 80Hz, i miss some frequencies below that, even the kick or the lower notes on the bass doesn't seem to reach that low.
Yes you are right. I miss the bottom end. I don't use any EQ or "bass boost" on my system. For the time i mix with my new headphones (Focal Spirit Professional).
Here is the improved version.

.mp3    comfort low end.mp3 --  (Download: 7.55 MB)