Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can You Say The Same
I took some of the edge off but still rolled with the dynamics of the piece. I hope it comes across. Enjoy.

.mp3    Can you Say the Same.mp3 --  (Download: 8.89 MB)

The vox are masking everything in your mix.The low end is booming over everything also.
I hear it after you mentioned it.  Thanks for the input here is some changes to mix 1 and I hope this has a better sound.

.mp3    Can you Say the Same 2.mp3 --  (Download: 8.89 MB)

I like this mix Smile gj :O
That's loads better than the first mix
(11-10-2020, 11:37 AM)crownoise Wrote: I like this mix Smile gj :O
Thank you, this is an awesome song and it was fun working with it.
(11-10-2020, 03:08 PM)takka360 Wrote: That's loads better than the first mix
Thanks for the advice, added a nice balance to the mix.
(11-10-2020, 04:24 AM)fjuarez3 Wrote: I hear it after you mentioned it.  Thanks for the input here is some changes to mix 1 and I hope this has a better sound.
Hi there,

Good mix. The only thing I notice in this mix is that you have a lot of low mid frequencies booming which takes up a lot of space in the spectrum and makes it a bit muddy. It also sounds very wet in general so might want to back down a bit on the reverb to give other elements more room. But I like what you did. Good job.
Here is another attempt at this mix. Sounds a bit cleaner to my ears.

.mp3    Can you Say the Same.mp3 --  (Download: 7.11 MB)

Yeah this latest mix is clearer for sure. I love the chorus guitar in this mix. I wish I did something more like that with the chorus guitar in my mix.

The only thing I think sticks out to me is the high-end transients that it seems is a common problem. There are a few things I would do to help with this, but it really depends on how you want the final product to sound.

Nice mix all round.
~
Other Mixes