Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magician's Nephew - Symphony Of Silence
Hi,

Added mix 1.2 - added some polish.

Many thanks for the direction Roy.

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
1.2 Sounds good. It does feel like you added some polish and ear candy with out going to far, which is always a fear. The organ is a bit loud in the chorus. Oh, and the slide/effect at the top of th second verse might stand out too much. That said you took up a level. Good job.
Thanks for checking out yet another update. Yeah, I find it tricky not to over do things especially when I've probably spent a bit too much time on something without a decent break. Things end up sounding like my first mix.... I agree that the organ is a bit loud, and needs to be brought down a bit. It dd cross my mind, but I decided to leave it Undecided. I quite like the slide effect, but yeah probably could do with tucking in a bit too. Yeah, thanks for the pointers, much appreciated.

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
Hi,

Re uploaded mix 1.2 with the organ and some of the delay effects tucked in a bit more.

Edit: Hmm. Organ might perhaps be too quiet now, but you can just about hear it I guess...

Cheers!
(12-04-2020, 10:48 AM)mikej Wrote: Hi,

Re uploaded mix 1.2 with the organ and some of the delay effects tucked in a bit more.

Edit: Hmm. Organ might perhaps be too quiet now, but you can just about hear it I guess...

Cheers!

I haven't listened to the mix but meh, that organ pad doesn't add a lot so if it's too low it's probably ok.
Heh.

Oh, and my thoughts exactly at this point.

Cheers!