Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
English actor - Voelund
(28-08-2013, 07:46 AM)thedon Wrote: Sounds good , I think the drums are fine and everything sounds nice and glued together, the detailed info is great and very helpful !
The synth at 1.57 could come down just a touch .
Lol that synth is loud no matter the fader ... Thx Ill take it fown a bit more
Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order
Yes i have melodyne its pretty good.Its also good for turning audio files into midi.
I am currently working this one ... Like your version ! .... Still fighting with the Vox tuning, the Cubase Autotune does'nt help much :-) ...
Thank you !
The vox in chorus are pretty hard to tune with stock plugins. Mike did a great job on the preview mix using melodyne.
I used another trick, a send to 2 busses panned hard left right, one tuned down a few cents (to taste) other up a few cents.
It creates a simulated doubletrack and (in theory) should disquise a not perfect pitched note. It doesnt !
But it sounds better with than without and it was the best solution I could come up with.
Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order
I am trying to drown it in effects ... works sort of :-) ..... Do you know if melodyne is available as VST ? How much does it cost ? ....