Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rebuild The Evil: 'Burial Of Silence'/NEW
(04-07-2018, 05:20 PM)Shul Wrote: to me version 2 sounds better than all of them. If you could make it less harsh on those guitar tones that'd be better.
version 4 is a lil too loud on guitars.. and version 3 has a weird wusshh sound in them that are making the sound foggy.

Hi Shul
Thanks for the comments
Yeah I think Im done with this one for now..kinda burnt out on it and just feel like its getting worse each time...movin on..Tongue

Cheers
K
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
Very good mixing Kmuzic,
Second version has really something special, nicely saturated,
I also like the kick you managed, snare need some work, this one is very hard to mix in well,(i'm listening to the last 4th version).
Anyway, well done Smile
(06-07-2018, 10:28 PM)Lethan Wrote: Very good mixing Kmuzic,
Second version has really something special, nicely saturated,
I also like the kick you managed, snare need some work, this one is very hard to mix in well,(i'm listening to the last 4th version).
Anyway, well done Smile

Thanks Lethan

Yeah the 3rd and 4th version started getting away from me.. Ill let it sit for a while and give it another go in time.
Cheers
KSmile
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.