Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
M.E.R.C Music "Knockout" Jacques mix
This mix is pretty much how i excpect this kinda music to sound. However i feel it sounds a bit like its being played on the radio, like its gotten a bit to much compression/multiband-compression treatment. It maybe has a tad to much ambience.

But this kindof music is really not my hometown. But the mix was still enjoyable and thats the most important part Wink

(27-08-2013, 11:27 AM)PrincessCakeJ Wrote: This mix is pretty much how i excpect this kinda music to sound. However i feel it sounds a bit like its being played on the radio, like its gotten a bit to much compression/multiband-compression treatment. It maybe has a tad to much ambience.

But this kindof music is really not my hometown. But the mix was still enjoyable and thats the most important part Wink
Thanks PincessCakeJ!!!
Probably I used a lot of compression right, but not multiband one...also because I start just now to understand how they works...didn't use it on this mix Wink
Maybe I should put down ratio compression on the sample to get less ambient...thanks for your opinion Wink All best
Really nice mix mate, good stuff.
good mix dude, sound good, i like the second one ;D