Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Through My Eyes - Dags mix
Whoah - Jay Menon is an eye surgeon!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2M0iuvw9vs

Way to go, Jay!
So many songs, so little time!
Here goes nothing!

Lead guitar HPF adjusted, vocal delay now a single long delay pulse, automation panning of rhythm acoustic guitars adjusted to make use of some nice noodlings from guitar1 to have them centralised a bit more, relative levels of a couple of things adjusted to make them sit a little better in the mix.

Hopefully this will be that final edit.

Xabi, I'll get a wav version to you soon - will PM you when I have it available.

Cheers all!

Dags

.mp3    Through My Eyes - Dags Mix V3.mp3 --  (Download: 9.42 MB)

Wow Dags,

that sounds like a fantastic mix. The delay works great, the overall sound is lush but clear at the same time and the vocals got all the room they need.

I'd say that IS the final edit Smile

Cheers
Artbass
Smile Thanks Artbass

My wife had it playing over and over and over last night, so I guess it must be ok. She's my harshest critic Wink

But credit where credit is due, Jay and Mike have done a splendid job with their respective recordings.
It really does make a difference to work with tracks that don't need to be wrestled into some form of compromised compliance first Smile

(As a side note, I have been having loads of internet trouble this weekend and our phone line is really terrible. I can't stream any songs so I have had to listen on my iphone and type my replies on the computer. Downloading a track to listen to it offline was going to take 9 hours!!!!! So forgive me everyone if I haven't been able to give much feedback recently. Hopefully the phone company will sort their lines out soon and I can be back in action later on this coming week)
Total agree with Artbass !

This is IT ! don't go further ... you got it ! The "perfect" mix ...
And get your paycheck Wink You deserve it !

Cheers.