Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ALONE WITH YOU....My Attempt
Here is my stab at the mix, let me know what you guys think. Blessings

.mp3    Along With You_Draft2.mp3 --  (Download: 10.52 MB)

Anybody?? Undecided
Hello.

Here are my observations

*there is a hand full amount of mid freq. Scooped out . though the energy in the low end is solid enough, this sounds unnatural.

*on of the electric guitars has too much 3k boost making the strumming accents jump too much.
*bass is good in my opinion.
*vocal feels airy. Could be the overall mids you took out. I wonder if you did this in the mastering process or separate channel by channel.
*delay on vocal throughout the whole song is distracting. I would lower them down.

Overall the eq needs improvement to fit a more natural sound. It feels too overprocesses from my end.

Hope this helps.
Thanks alot for the review. I was definitely worried about the mid freq in not just this, but all off my mixes because I tend to add a low and high shelf when attempting to master. I also definitely agree with the delay throughout thentire song being distracting...I just thought I could get away with it lololol, being automation is time consuming...guess not. I will go back and revisit this mix and upload the improvements shortly. Will check the freq on guitars as well. Thanks a bunch....