Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark Ride - Piece Of Me
This is my version of mix
I had an original track as a reference
The main problem was, that i don't listen to metal a lot and don't know how the character metal sound track sounds (dry guitars,slapy kick for eg. as my friend explained to me)
Please,check out my mix

.mp3    Mixdown_master_mp3.mp3 --  (Download: 12.26 MB)

Wow - I didn't expect a big balls, up front mix like this after reading your comment so it was a big suprise for me to listen to your mix. It might not be 100% perfect (In terms of separation and attention to detail) but it sounds very powerful. REALLY powerful.

Congrats, mate. Great mix.
(15-04-2016, 12:46 PM)Blitzzz Wrote: Wow - I didn't expect a big balls, up front mix like this after reading your comment so it was a big suprise for me to listen to your mix. It might not be 100% perfect (In terms of separation and attention to detail) but it sounds very powerful. REALLY powerful.

Congrats, mate. Great mix.

thank you for such nice replyBlush
very appreciate your opinion
Hello Mkam

I agree your mix sounds big Smile. here are a few observations.

*Kick lows sums up a lil bit on the faster parts.
*Snare gets lost sometimes because of the guitars.
*There are a few freq. on the bass that is making the guitars loose a bit of definition. I would play a section without the bass.. and then repeat with the bass to pinpoint which freq. is causing this.

That's about as much as I can contribute to your mix You were on the right track I believe Smile
(19-04-2016, 07:52 AM)Shul Wrote: Hello Mkam

I agree your mix sounds big Smile. here are a few observations.

*Kick lows sums up a lil bit on the faster parts.
*Snare gets lost sometimes because of the guitars.
*There are a few freq. on the bass that is making the guitars loose a bit of definition. I would play a section without the bass.. and then repeat with the bass to pinpoint which freq. is causing this.

That's about as much as I can contribute to your mix You were on the right track I believe Smile
Thanks for reply
I couldn't do such clear as original track has,not enough skill(((