Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Four Graham Mix - love mixing this
Hi guys, how's it goin

here's my mix. i enjoyed it very much mixing this song, thank you for a great song Smile

as for the mix please give a feedback comment or critique, that could help me so my mix could be better or if theres any question about the mix ill be happy to answer.

like everyone says, the tracks we got aren't ready to go mix , so i did some edits here and there to make it works with the song. the arrangement of the song really helps alot when mixing the song i did my best to deliver it to the listener. Anyways thank you for listening, Rock n Roll !! Smile

so.. on second thought i think i need more vocal , cant really feel it on the first mix, so i add a litlle bit more vocal and add more highs for the excitement, hopefully its work .. what do you guys think ?

.mp3    ON_06.mp3 --  (Download: 6.09 MB)

Love your editions and sweet effects here and there ! Nice creativity !
Drums are awesome, albeit I feel too much low and hi ends in general. It sounds very hifi.

Love your vocals. The really cut through the entire mix !
Hey 2you

Have not tried this song but here are my observations.

*Balance seems good.
*Guitars are a bit harsh sounding.. maybe it feels like that for me because there are highs enhanced in them.. particularly a bit too much for me.
*I like the punch of your drums.
*Vocal eq is not helping especially with guitars eq'ed like that. I would suggest a more natural approach on them.. or simply put less highs on guitars to make the vocals sparkle like that.

Hope this helps. Again.. have not mixed this yet.
(11-04-2016, 10:58 PM)Mandubien Wrote: Love your editions and sweet effects here and there ! Nice creativity !
Drums are awesome, albeit I feel too much low and hi ends in general. It sounds very hifi.

Love your vocals. The really cut through the entire mix !

Hi mandubien, thank you for your feedback

as for the drums its the "Slate" helping me out, thank God Smile

the hifi thing i think its coming from the main bus compressor or limiter pumping out the highs, ill do something with it even tho im not to sure what to do hehe but surely i'll push or turn some button on and off

that vocals is though one, glad u like it too

Cheers mate and Rock n Roll

(12-04-2016, 02:08 AM)Shul Wrote: Hey 2you

Have not tried this song but here are my observations.

*Balance seems good.
*Guitars are a bit harsh sounding.. maybe it feels like that for me because there are highs enhanced in them.. particularly a bit too much for me.
*I like the punch of your drums.
*Vocal eq is not helping especially with guitars eq'ed like that. I would suggest a more natural approach on them.. or simply put less highs on guitars to make the vocals sparkle like that.

Hope this helps. Again.. have not mixed this yet.

Hi, Shul

have a try on the song, its really fun

Ya, i give more highs at the main bus and i think its a little bit to much, but if u hear it in low volume its kinda works i think

Thank you for your feedback, it's surely helps

ill look forward with your mix, perhaps i can steal some ideas from you Smile

cheers mate