Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angels In Amplifiers : Im alright mix by me
Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin 2nd try mix by me

.mp3    I\'m Alright by Angels In Amplifiers mix by me.mp3 --  (Download: 6.83 MB)

Hello Jake.

Few observations

*Snare is really bugging me as it is placed slightly to the right. I would have that in the center. Really odd with kick and middle.
*Bass is pretty solid. I like it.
*Kick could be a bit brighter to not compete with bass for a space. I would get rid of some 300hz to 500hz and boos the 3k-5k area.

Overall not bad. Keep it up.
hey thanks for your feedback.

Noted and will try to improve on it bro... Cheers Big Grin

(11-04-2016, 06:08 AM)Shul Wrote: Hello Jake.

Few observations

*Snare is really bugging me as it is placed slightly to the right. I would have that in the center. Really odd with kick and middle.
*Bass is pretty solid. I like it.
*Kick could be a bit brighter to not compete with bass for a space. I would get rid of some 300hz to 500hz and boos the 3k-5k area.

Overall not bad. Keep it up.

Jake,
One of the true values of this forum is the ability to retain a history of mixes completed on a single song. Not only does it work as a great tool for one's own mixes, it gives perspective to others here when they make comments after a change is made. I get the feeling the second mix of this song is significantly different than your first, but since comparisons cannot be made comments cannot follow the progress of your mixes either. IMHO, that is a valuable tool. Don't be afraid to post the various versions of your mix as you progress. Oh, and not a bad mix at all.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(11-04-2016, 09:10 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: Jake,
One of the true values of this forum is the ability to retain a history of mixes completed on a single song. Not only does it work as a great tool for one's own mixes, it gives perspective to others here when they make comments after a change is made. I get the feeling the second mix of this song is significantly different than your first, but since comparisons cannot be made comments cannot follow the progress of your mixes either. IMHO, that is a valuable tool. Don't be afraid to post the various versions of your mix as you progress. Oh, and not a bad mix at all.

Thanks for your listening and feedback. Noted Bro Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Im still amateur and learning to improve.