Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
The Dice (NEW)
Hardest thing to get here is the voice to seat well in the mix.
Thoughts?

.mp3    The Dice.mp3 --  (Download: 13.89 MB)

Nice drums and a solid, pleasant mix. Keep it up!

Cheers
(19-03-2016, 12:54 PM)wurstdrummer Wrote: Nice drums and a solid, pleasant mix. Keep it up!

Cheers

Thanks Wurstdrummer Glad you liked it.
Hey Shul,
Nice solid mix ,enjoyed listening.
probably personal taste ,i like the deep bottom end of the bass and kick and beater ,just missing some fullness of the kick hitting the skin in the midbass area.
The bass sounds a touch upfront compared to the guitars which could come up a touch somewhere around 2k and up.Maybe the bass just needs bringing down some deep bass frequencies below 40hz area.
Just some personal thoughts on my monitors
Well DoneBig Grin

Cheers
Don

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Nice, Shul! I'm digging it, but I think don is right about the bass (I know, funny coming from me) and also the kick. Maybe the vox are a little wet compared to everything else. Try tucking the verb down just a touch, or bring a touch more verb on the guitars so the vox don't sound so separate.

Nice work!

Draper
Thanks guys for the feedback.

Will definitely be re mixing this again. I'm not too happy with the low end either :/
Nice mix Shul! Enjoyed it. Natural with good balance. Like it.
(26-03-2016, 12:50 PM)Lethan Wrote: Nice mix Shul! Enjoyed it. Natural with good balance. Like it.

Thanks for the feedback. Glad you Liked it.
Mix sounds great overall. A little reverb heavy imo, but I love the additional processing on the vox during key moments of the song. Neat stuff! The vox were hard to place for me as well, but you did a great job at making them consistent. The guitars could come up a tad/bass could come down. Sounds great though. A few minor tweaks and I'd say that's it!

I haven't received enough feedback to move forward with my mix. If you could check it out I'd appreciate it! http://discussion.cambridge-mt.com/showt...?tid=14672

Thanks,
Matthew Ashy
(08-04-2016, 08:15 PM)mattashy Wrote: Mix sounds great overall. A little reverb heavy imo, but I love the additional processing on the vox during key moments of the song. Neat stuff! The vox were hard to place for me as well, but you did a great job at making them consistent. The guitars could come up a tad/bass could come down. Sounds great though. A few minor tweaks and I'd say that's it!

I haven't received enough feedback to move forward with my mix. If you could check it out I'd appreciate it! http://discussion.cambridge-mt.com/showt...?tid=14672

Thanks,
Matthew Ashy

Thanks for the Feedback Matt
As long as they are minor tweaks then I'm okay with it.
Definitely will check your mix and give you my opinion on it.