Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jok3r September Trance
ConfusedConfusedConfused Hey how are this its my mix check it out ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

.m4a    jocker september trance.m4a --  (Download: 10.39 MB)

Interesting fade-in....intro drums are quiet, but the melodic delays are really featured. Something I'd like to hear more of is the bassline. The kick drum has a nice sound to it, and the sidechained arps are a nice creative decision. Once the melody comes in, I feel it could stand to be featured a little bit more. In addition, you could perhaps use a touch of compression on the mix buss to help even some of the levels out, as there are some things poking out that might stand a little taming.

Very solid effort!
-Jim
(20-11-2017, 11:17 PM)jimmyklane Wrote: Interesting fade-in....intro drums are quiet, but the melodic delays are really featured. Something I'd like to hear more of is the bassline. The kick drum has a nice sound to it, and the sidechained arps are a nice creative decision. Once the melody comes in, I feel it could stand to be featured a little bit more. In addition, you could perhaps use a touch of compression on the mix buss to help even some of the levels out, as there are some things poking out that might stand a little taming.

Very solid effort!
-Jim

Thanks Jim i appreciate your opinion its super constructive i put a littler of compression on a buss and much better thanks again Smile