Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Retry - WrightAudio
Here's my mix of Retry by Ben Flowers. A great chilled electronic piece. I really liked the vibe of this composition and I hope my mix helps it to translate well. 

If you have any questions or comments please reach out and leave a comment or send a message.

Edit: I've mastered the original mix, hopefully with an improvement in the right direction. (Retry M1M1)

.mp3    Retry.mp3 --  (Download: 11.02 MB)

.mp3    Retry - M1M1.mp3 --  (Download: 11.02 MB)

Hi!
I like how u eq the drum loop, it brings the hidden sound much in front.
I think it have a good balance, i think that the bass synth could be a bit more in front but that's only my taste.
Overall it sounds good! without anything to add.
Cheers!
(19-01-2024, 01:42 AM)Unknow Mixer Wrote: Hi!
I like how u eq the drum loop, it brings the hidden sound much in front.
I think it have a good balance, i think that the bass synth could be a bit more in front but that's only my taste.
Overall it sounds good! without anything to add.
Cheers!

Cheers! Thanks for the feedback. It's very much appreciated!
Great mix, i have 2 best sounding mix on my list ... your's and periorsound one ! good work with the vox they were a headache
Your's is way more dynamic with just the good amount of loudness for the frequencies on the spectrum. Good job mate and looking foward for your stuff.
Thanks for the replies. It's really encouraging to hear them. If I get chance I will see if I can bring up the bass synth a little as per the first comment. I'm on holiday at the moment so it won't be for a little while.
Edit: I've mastered the original mix, hopefully with an improvement in the right direction. (Retry M1M1)