Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Digital Only LUNA Late Night That Town
** EDIT Nov 29, 2023 LUNA mix **

Hey all,

After mixing Angelo's other session, I thought I would revisit this one, but on the LUNA workstation. 

WOW. What an experience. As you'll notice, this mix is FAR more dynamic and yet doesn't sacrifice on the tonal quality whatsoever.

I used the Vision API console emulation to mix this beast and only a few other plugins. By comparison, the earlier mix on Logic Pro used like 10x the plugins. 

Of course, I could do far more to make this one better (like automation, FX, etc.) but I thought this was a good start.

This is an old tread, so I hope someone comes across it. Comment if you notice anything worth mentioning!

Hello fam,

So it's pretty great that there are some new mixes/distractions to play with. Honestly was just about to go out and do some rioting. It's been so fun made a few new friends. Got a new monitor. Dropped it on the way home but oh well.

Enjoy a mix! It's fresh. Nothing really fancy, it's just a quick one. May revisit it, it's a really bloody nice recording. Especially the strings. LOVE live strings.

.mp3    AngeloBoltini_ThisTownM1.1.mp3 --  (Download: 8.76 MB)

.mp3    LUNA_AngeloBoltini_ThisTown_Full - MAIN-1.mp3 --  (Download: 8.51 MB)

~
Other Mixes

Messages In This Thread
Digital Only LUNA Late Night That Town - by Quathamer - 31-05-2020, 05:33 PM