Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LONG WAY HOME (one take and that's it)
(25-10-2019, 09:48 PM)RoyMatthews Wrote: It feels pretty good and has a lot of energy. I have to admit I'm not sure if it's a better mix now than if 'errors' or at least, 'inconstancies' were addressed. Especially in a song where there's some noteworthy variance in the punches. I feel like there's some expectation of credit for acting within a set of limitations, and sure, in those limitations, you've done an adequate job. That said, I want more. I'm not even sure there's more but there has been a lower bar of expectations presented and as such, I can only be left with assuming and wanting more.

Well I suppose when you think "if anything comes up I'll just fix it at the end" you end up mixing something in a lazy way knowing that you can use as much times as you can to find or fix things. This way without saving keeps me on my toes as I will not have more time to detail the mix later and therefore I have to find a decent sound right away.

Hearing it with fresh ear I can share your thoughts. It needs more Lol but I would have to remix everything again xD.

Messages In This Thread
LONG WAY HOME (one take and that's it) - by Shul - 25-10-2019, 08:16 AM
RE: LONG WAY HOME (one take and that's it) - by Shul - 26-10-2019, 01:40 AM