Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lingua Funqa-Just One Minute
(30-09-2018, 11:56 AM)Dangerous Wrote: Hi TNS,

I like this a lot. A big sounding energetic mix that translates to my headphone well. Good stereo spread and overall processing. Bass sounds great but maybe a little full sounding overall. I like the intro build but think the clicks prior to the snare starting in the first verse could come up in intensity just for balance with the kick and then for the transition to the snare that takes place. Otherwise TNS, I like what I hear. An enjoyable listen.

Hi Dave, thanks and I agree. The intro is a bit of a mess and rather than building up so much, it should probably just smack you in the face and relax into the song. I panned the bass a little off center to try and give it some space, but first impression this morning sounded weird and lopsided, so back to center it goes! I'll post a new mix later with what I hope to be improvements.

Any suggestions on how to tighten up the strings? I feel like I want to line them up and do some automation so they don't sound so flat and to get more of a "digging in" sound on the accents, if that makes sense.

Messages In This Thread
Lingua Funqa-Just One Minute - by TheNeverScene - 30-09-2018, 12:04 AM
RE: Lingua Funqa-Just One Minute - by Dangerous - 30-09-2018, 11:56 AM
RE: Lingua Funqa-Just One Minute - by TheNeverScene - 30-09-2018, 04:01 PM
RE: Lingua Funqa-Just One Minute - by KMuzic - 30-09-2018, 10:54 PM
RE: Lingua Funqa-Just One Minute - by Dangerous - 30-09-2018, 11:48 PM