Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mix Contest: 'Colour Me Red' (Cambridge-MT Patrons)
Right -- finally got round to collating all the latest versions from each contest thread. I've not been too pernickety about the exact closure date, and have simply taken the most recent mix version for each entrant (as of today). After all, this context is mostly about sharing lots of feedback and everyone learning something, so it seems daft to me to work with a mix that the entrant has already improved upon.

Anyway, just for reference, here's a list of all the Patrons I've got in the final contest list to send to Diesel for judging:

activesense, APZX, ArmedNDaverous, coldvodka, Dangerous, Digitaldruglord, HbGuitar, HerbFelho, idearden, IRONWORK, javierpg84, jeffd42, JMac52, johnfueston, jp65535, jtbstudio, juanjose1967, Kesman2401, loweche6, Mandubien, Marty, Mixinthecloud, moussasfeir, nate, OlliH, RVMusic, thedon, yuen_roddy

Do let me know if I've inadvertently left anyone off the list! Otherwise, I'll see you all in the December podcast, where I'll be discussing the challenges of this multitrack, illustrating some of the common features of many of the submitted mixes, as well as announcing the winners!

Messages In This Thread