Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We'll Talk About It All Tonight - Olli H
Had another more detailed look at your explanation. I guess the trick is the little diffrence in delay time foolin the brain to belive it hears double number of delays, which it actually does, so why write foolin the brain. Cool plugin that
I can make same effect usin 2 mono busses panned and delay and modulation after that
Only modulation I have is Logics, with alghorhithms for drums, speak or vocal. I used vocal on the one mentioned above, also has a dry/wet mixer.
I begin usin saturation on effect busses, it glues very nicely. Now I think about it I may have forgotten to do that on this one. Dang

Do I understand you correct you ran the modulated delay with 200% widenin on one bus and a chorus on another, with dimension D like preset, and had a 16 note saturated delay (with feedback ?) before verb ?
The delay before verb is rather new to me, I sometimes use a 200 ms delayd verb, no feedback.
After using my 2 (old n cheap) hardware verbs as standard its only on occassion I have a 3rd verb.

Like you I find it satisfying to define what a certain plugin does, like the M/S and find ways to do it with what I have.

Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order

Messages In This Thread
RE: We'll Talk About It All Tonight - Olli H - by Voelund - 21-07-2014, 11:02 PM