Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FytaKyte - Too Much by VV -- no strings
(06-06-2023, 02:28 PM)vovolan Wrote:
(06-06-2023, 01:58 PM)SonicTramp Wrote: Mixers don't get to decide what is good for the song, not in the way you do it. What is best for the song could be decided by anyone else, most likely the producer or the band or both but not a mixer. Mixers mix, nothing else.
I mean it's you who labeled me as a mixer.
So I guess I am a producer, is it ok then or what?  Huh

***Still no if you didn't produce the song. Just bc you are a producer doesn't mean you can chop stuffs off from songs produced by someone else. What kind of reasoning is it? Just bc one can sing doesn't mean one can just change the lyrics of, say, "Hotel California" right? The rule still applies: no changing w/o permission and no soliciting for permission for reason explained earlier. Not knowing your place will most likely bring you to a sad place, the unemployment line. When you mix, you mix. Concentrate on that. It's not your song. Get with it.

Just a reminder, when you are in here mixing, we, meaning me, will assume that you are a mixer. It's just the rule, man, unspoken but understood, the same with public etiquette. You can't assume we know that you are a producer/mixer. You have to make that announcement, on your own.

Messages In This Thread
RE: FytaKyte - Too Much by VV -- no strings - by SonicTramp - 06-06-2023, 04:18 PM