Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Digital Only Logic Proz Late Night Liquid Crutch
Whilst I don't think that vovolan's posts have crossed any boundaries, I have been monitoring them to gauge member's reactions as I agree some of the critiques vovolan has posted do come across as being a little abrasive (I have already posted some gentle hints in another thread already, which I hope will be heeded). I am sure that it is not the intention, and it's a bit of shame, as I note vovolan has made some good observations too.

As I mentioned previously, there is an art to giving (and receiving) criticism, and speaking from personal experience it can take a bit of time to get the hang of it!

Yes, the aim of this forum is to be supportive and constructive, so on that note I ask that going forward we ensure we do our best to continue to be respectful and polite to each other, and keep our critiques and discussion supportive and constructive also.

I do my best to ensure that this forum remains inclusive in the hope that everyone can feel comfortable posting their hard work without fear.

I like to think that we all know what is acceptable behaviour here, and what isn't. On that note, do feel free to flag up any inappropriate posts to myself via pm, or any member of the forum team.

Thanks!

Edit: Just adding a note to say I've spotted some really excellent informative, supportive and encouraging posts around here recently which is great to see.
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digital Only Logic Proz Late Night Liquid Crutch - by mikej - 06-06-2023, 09:34 AM