Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bobby Nobody - Stitch Up - Mix by Theo PB
Hi,

I think this is mix is good with some nice tones and balances. I particularly like the vocal mix. I do find the mixbus eq is a little bit flat for my taste though. I feel a 0.5-1db high shelf from around 1k ish brings this mix alive a bit more?

Arrangement wise a whole lot more can be done with this if you are so inclined. If you check the library mix there some parts that are moved around, muted, and re-arranged, and some delays etc added here and there to add a bit more excitement. It's worth checking out Mike's Mix Rescue article too, if you haven't already. (You can always try adding in those additional parts yourself too!)

I see you've posted up around 20 mixes already, but haven't picked up any comments yet. Do feel free to pass comment and discuss your thoughts on others mixes too - you might find that you pick up further comments on your mixes by way of people returning the favour.

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bobby Nobody - Stitch Up - Mix by Theo PB - by mikej - 04-12-2021, 08:45 PM