Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Brian C Cai Fei Hong-never let you go- Sonictramp
(27-09-2021, 11:00 PM)Mammy Wrote: Hello Sonictramp.I made a remastered version of your mix .Please tell me what do u think ?

Thanks, Mammy, for giving it a try to salvage my mix Smile. The way I hear your "master" is the mix is thicker, warmer, which, btw, I thought my mix needs. However, there is a slight loss on the top end, noticeably on vocal. And on top of that, bc it's thicker and warmer, there is a slight rise of muddiness that obscure some of the brightness of the mix. I am not sure it's a good trade-off, especially when, I think, I can get that from the kick (not the bass-y oomph but just a thump in the chest to support the bottom end). That way I only mess with the kick track individually instead of the whole mess. Of course you don't have that luxury, and I noted that. And bc of that, I rather give you a nice skeleton to work on the body instead of a skeleton with a missing limb. Anyway, thanks for giving it a try. I have a better version if you still want to try. It's interesting to hear the "mastered" version of my mix. Thanks, man. Cheers!

.mp3    Brian C Cai Fei Hong-neverletyougo-sonictramp_3.mp3 --  (Download: 6.98 MB)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brian C Cai Fei Hong-never let you go- Sonictramp - by SonicTramp - 28-09-2021, 01:36 AM