Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bruks - Kak Tvoi Dela, Vova (Hein-Ivan Mix)
(27-10-2020, 10:55 PM)Equilibrium Wrote: I like the SNARE sound - it sounds balanced. But KICK has disappeared somewhere. Probably the bass ate it. I ran into the same problem in this song, but it looks like I managed to solve it. The backing band (GTR & KEY) sounds good, but they are too quiet for vocals and snare. The overall sound picture is lowered at the high frequencies and it seems that the vocal effects are not active enough, the vocals seemed a little dry to me. In addition, the deesser should work much more actively - this becomes noticeable if you raise the HF in the mix, which is not enough. The width of the panorama is ok, but it might have cost a little SIDE saturation to make it better audible. By the way, no matter how hard I tried, I could not make the panorama wide enough in my mix. This song is quite heavy, it is quite difficult to put it together without mistakes and mutual help. It is possible that I have just as many errors, I just don't hear them anymore: https://discussion.cambridge-mt.com/show...?tid=35876
Hello Equilibrium! Many thanks for the comments and I do agree with most of your points so I'll do another mix later on. Cheers!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bruks - Kak Tvoi Dela, Vova (Hein-Ivan Mix) - by heinim - 27-10-2020, 11:06 PM