Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bruks's 'Kak Tvoi Dela, Vova' (EquilibriumMIX)
How are you, Vova? How are you, it's sung in this song ... Smile   I did everything I could. I would be glad to receive your comments.
V.2 - I stretched the guitars across the panorama, saturating the SIDE midrange-treble, saturating the mid bass, raised the vocals in the choruses and added "spring" notes to the sound (EQ shelf up from 4500 by 1 dB). It will probably be better this way.
V3 - "diesel effect" from the bass has been removed.

.mp3    Bruks\'s \'Kak Tvoi Dela, Vova\'.mp3 --  (Download: 10.27 MB)

.mp3    Bruks\'s \'Kak Tvoi Dela, Vova\' V.2.mp3 --  (Download: 10.5 MB)

.mp3    Bruks\'s \'Kak Tvoi Dela, Vova\' V3.mp3 --  (Download: 11.88 MB)

Alexander
hi! maybe take bass down, or make bass sound thinner. in general, sounds very good. great mixing! ^_^
(27-10-2020, 10:26 PM)Equilibrium Wrote: How are you, Vova? How are you, it's sung in this song ... Smile   I did everything I could. I would be glad to receive your comments.
V.2 - I stretched the guitars across the panorama, saturating the SIDE midrange-treble, saturating the mid bass, raised the vocals in the choruses and added "spring" notes to the sound (EQ shelf up from 4500 by 1 dB). It will probably be better this way.
Hello Equilibrium! I think you did a great job on this mix. Good balance and sound. Cheers!
(12-11-2020, 01:45 PM)heinim Wrote:
(27-10-2020, 10:26 PM)Equilibrium Wrote: How are you, Vova? How are you, it's sung in this song ... Smile   I did everything I could. I would be glad to receive your comments.
Hello Equilibrium! I think you did a great job on this mix. Good balance and sound. Cheers!
Thanks for your feedback! Still, the battle with this song did not leave me confident that a good result was achieved.
Alexander
(12-11-2020, 07:25 AM)kapu Wrote: hi! maybe take bass down, or make bass sound thinner. in general, sounds very good. great mixing! ^_^
As far as I understand, the "diesel effect" from the bass periodically occurs. I eliminated it using Vitalizer (a screenshot of the settings is attached).

Thumbnail(s)

Alexander