Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mix & Master of Simple Machine - 'Unbroken' - Impressive Sounds Studio
Here is my Mix and Master of the song: Simple Machine - 'Unbroken'

Please be so kind to leave a review about my work, whether good or bad; I do this for fun mostly so this helps me to continue improving! Smile

Note:  All my mixes are rendered at -14LUFS with a True Peak of -1.5dB for streaming standards.  Files uploaded here use the latest xHE-AAC codec

.m4a    Cambridge multitrack mix featuring Simple Machine - Unbroken, Mix & Master by Daniel Boyd.m4a --  (Download: 9.13 MB)

.m4a    Cambridge multitrack mix featuring Simple Machine - Unbroken, Mix & Master by Daniel Boyd - Regular AAC.m4a --  (Download: 8.64 MB)

Very nice excitement on those claps! what did you use on it? some type of distortion? Actually I'm noticing that the vocals are also distorting.. was this on purpose? if so, what pluging did you use?? it sounds very cool.. but I'd draw it back a bit to where is not really obvious.

Balances overall are pretty soli.. drums though, the kick sounds weird. There is something going on in the low end and i'm not sure what is is. Did you use some type of reverb on it?? sounds phasey on the low end.
(06-12-2022, 08:35 AM)Lynx_TWO Wrote: Here is my Mix and Master of the song: Simple Machine - 'Unbroken'

Please be so kind to leave a review about my work, whether good or bad; I do this for fun mostly so this helps me to continue improving! Smile

Note:  All my mixes are rendered at -14LUFS with a True Peak of -1.5dB for streaming standards.  Files uploaded here use the latest xHE-AAC codec
Hi Lynx_TWO,
Nice mix but too mutch saturation and distortion.
To my taste I found the power chord track too forward and the BGV track too backwards.
Cheers,

Cox
COX-Lab
email to : [email protected]
Nola (Napoli) Italy