Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Mix of Devil's Words
Hi! I'm an italian guy who dreams to become a sound technician. This is my second mix. I hope you will appreciate this, but don't be shy and leave a comment with your opinion and, maybe, some suggestion for a better mix. I trust you and i think that your help could make me even better at mixing!

Thanks to all!

Mattia

P.s.: I apologize for my English, but i believe you can understand me even if i make some mistakes.

.mp3    Devil\'s Words Mix v1.mp3 --  (Download: 7.52 MB)

Anche io sono italiano! Ciao! Wink

Il tuo mix non è male, ma la batteria credo possa migliorare, innanzitutto sembra molto "secca" e arida, ci vorrebbe un po' di "potenza" in più, soprattutto nello snare.

La voce come volume va bene ma aggiungerei un po' di delay/riverbero, idem per le chitarre che andrebbero aperte un po' secondo i miei gusti.

Per il resto i volumi sono ok Smile.

Se ti va dai un'occhiata al mio mix! Clicca QUI
EleKtroFR Productions - Music Producer & Mastering Engineer (aspirant)
Soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/elektro-fr
Ehilà, che piacere trovare un italiano! Non so cosa ci sia scritto nel regolamento, ma non sono sicuro si possa parlare in Italiano, così, anche se con difficoltà, ti rispondo in inglese. Scusami Big Grin

I think that all your remarks are interesting and helpful. I know that drums are something like "shy" and compressed, but this is one of my big problems: I ever hate drums sound so I can't stop trasformating the sound and processing it with different-sounding plugins. I'm not satisfied at all about all my drums.

I check up a little bit your carrier and your online resources and I think you are one of the few people I know that think about music exactly like me.

So thank you and congratulations for your carrier!

Non si sa mai, tra qualche tempo è possibile ci si incontri sulla disorganizzata e deludente strada della musica in Italia ahahahah
Ti rispondo in italiano allora Tongue.

Thanks for your words! Can't wait to listen to your next mix!

If you listened to my mix, i hope it could have helped you in some way! Keep on!

Greetings,
EleKtroFR.
EleKtroFR Productions - Music Producer & Mastering Engineer (aspirant)
Soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/elektro-fr