Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ul-mix
(05-11-2012, 11:07 PM)Lammy Wrote:
(28-04-2012, 07:07 PM)uzilevi Wrote: i jast used the best reverb on the world the free ir of brecasti find it on the net. there are 2.

Hey Uzi, from what you say, here, you're plugging in Bricasti reverb outboard with freely available impluse-responses. Is this correct?
Great! Best! But expensive ;-) I can't afford the monster.
Very good mix, indeed.

humbly said
hey lammy and nooooo i dont have it, i have the ir of it its on the net for free you jast need an ir reverb plagin Smile i dont have the mony for it also yet Wink
find it look for bricasti ir free you will find it.
(05-11-2012, 11:27 PM)uzilevi Wrote:
(05-11-2012, 11:07 PM)Lammy Wrote: Hey Uzi, from what you say, here, you're plugging in Bricasti reverb outboard with freely available impluse-responses. Is this correct?
Great! Best! But expensive ;-) I can't afford the monster.
Very good mix, indeed.

humbly said
hey lammy and nooooo i dont have it, i have the ir of it its on the net for free you jast need an ir reverb plagin Smile i dont have the mony for it also yet Wink
find it look for bricasti ir free you will find it.
Ahh! I got it now. Blush And it's on it's way to be tested.
Nicely said: you don't have the money... YET
Thanks very much, Uzi, appreciated.
"... I'm listening. Yes."
from Switzerland
THERE ARE TWO I CANT REMEMBER THE ONE I UZE BUT THERE ARE GOOD.
YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO LISTEN AND HOW TO MAKE IT DO WHAT YOU WHANT IT TO DO,IT TAKES TIME Smile
(06-11-2012, 10:35 PM)uzilevi Wrote: THERE ARE TWO I CANT REMEMBER THE ONE I UZE BUT THERE ARE GOOD.
YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO LISTEN AND HOW TO MAKE IT DO WHAT YOU WHANT IT TO DO,IT TAKES TIME Smile

Here's a good link

<dead link>www.euphonicfuzz.com/free-bricasti-m7-impulse-responses-from-acousticas</dead link>

Thanks for the tip uzi, your right too, it takes time to get to know these. I'm liking the Studio presets atm
its a good thing i didnt had the link i jast found ane bricasty Smile))))
Sounds really interesting those bricasti freebies. Thanks loads for drawin attention Big Grin
Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order
Hi uzilevi,

I really enjoyed your piano/bass focused mix - I liked the way the bass drives through the pre-chorus and the piano takes over in the choruses.

The subdued nature of the acoustic guitar works well within the overall context of the mix - except perhaps the fills that close the end of each chorus and announce the beginning of each verse. These seem a little low to my ears - but hey, its your mix.

Nice job