Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Actions - Devil's Words [Mastered By EleKtroFR] (NEED HELP!!!)
thanks for your replies guys... i really want to handle this situation.

so firstly i will check my drums, then the vocals.

will get news in tomorrow, thanks! Wink
EleKtroFR Productions - Music Producer & Mastering Engineer (aspirant)
Soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/elektro-fr
Hey,

I restarted this mix from scratch a few hours ago. Just thought I'd let hear where I'm currently at. It's not finished yet though. Still need to tune the vocals and do some balance, automation stuff and so on. Guess it's about 90% where I'm gonna get it. Completely ITB as well.

Cheers

EDIT; I'll post the finished mix in a new thread or on my old one when I'm finished.

.mp3    MIX BOUNCE TEST (Devils Word).mp3 --  (Download: 4.65 MB)

Hi guys, nice to see this thread is alive.

however i think that a presentation of my self is important at this time.

I listen different kinds of music, and this is the first time i'm trying to mix this genre.

Maybe the point is that i've never listened to real drums sounds, and i'm trying to give the mix an image that i think is good for me, but that is far from the "real" sound.

You all are saying my drums suck, so i will start to listen to more songs like this (paramore for instance as you said) and will start from the kick, cause i think it's pretty low in my mix (because i hate the "click" sound of the kick, but maybe i hate it just because i don't make a good eq over it), then i'll start to make a "room" effect as suggested, and this should bring more fatness to my drums, so it should sound pretty different from how is it at the moment.

Guitars are ok for my ears, fat and crips... just what i like...
for what concerns the vocals I will add more compression on the choruses and I will bring down a bit the backing vocals.

I hope you will like my final ver and still give me your precious advices.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! I just love mixing and i will not stop until this track reaches his final form!
Hi Guys, here is my latest mix.. i hope i did better now...

Let me know what you think, thanks!!!! Smile

****EDIT****
CHOOSE ONE OF THESE FOUR MIXES, EACH MIX HAS ITS OWN COMPRESSION ON DRUMS AND VOCALS AND ONLY THE FOURTH MIX has a revisited bass.

Tell me what you like most, so that i can get nearer to a better sound!
Wink

THAAAANK YOU! Wink

(Never stop mixing)

.mp3    Actions - Devil\'s Words [Mastered By EleKtroFR].mp3 --  (Download: 7.52 MB)

.mp3    2Actions - Devil\'s Words [Mastered By EleKtroFR].mp3 --  (Download: 7.52 MB)

.mp3    3Actions - Devil\'s Words [Mastered By EleKtroFR].mp3 --  (Download: 7.52 MB)

.mp3    4Actions - Devil\'s Words [Mastered By EleKtroFR].mp3 --  (Download: 7.45 MB)