Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Somebody: 'Crazy For Me' mixed in Presonus Studio One
yea...it's annoying to listen to out of tune vocal while mixing (big distraction), so I decided to correct it on second try. I am just as lazy as the next guy, fyi Smile. Anyway, glad to run into you. Perhaps you'd hang around here long enough so we can keep in touch and help each other in our quest to be the mixing engineers we want to be. I have been mixing for approx 2yrs. I spent 90% of my time reading and watching as much YT video and books as I could in those first 2 yrs. I have a somewhat solid knowledge on the science side of mixing. I am, recently, kinda get used to with the tools I use (compressors, EQ, etc) to the point I can hear the changes I make when using them. Let's just say that I am somewhere in the tail end of the initial learning curve. From here on out, I suspect and am hopeful, the curve will be a little steeper to make my life easier Smile. The last 2 years were painful for me tbh. Let me know if you want to join a club where we can meet, mix songs, and teach each other. I have a bunch of dudes on the net that do. Let me know. Thanks

Here is my 3rd attempt on this song. Let me know what you think. Thanks

.mp3    randomsomebody-crazy4me-danny10-18_4.mp3 --  (Download: 7.52 MB)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Somebody: 'Crazy For Me' mixed in Presonus Studio One - by SonicTramp - 10-10-2018, 06:36 PM