Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rebuild The Evil: 'Burial Of Silence' mixed by konop
Howdy Smile
Check my mix. Comments are appreciated!

Edit:
Second version added.

.mp3    rebuild_bnc.mp3 --  (Download: 6.03 MB)

.mp3    rebuild_bnc_v2.mp3 --  (Download: 6.02 MB)

Hey Konop

Really nice mix, I have to admit, I like the dryer vocal better than the effect I put on mine..Guitars sound great.. If you don't mind me asking, what did you reamp them with?
Very balanced and clean mix!! .. great job!
Cheers
KSmile
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
(01-07-2018, 08:15 PM)KMuzic Wrote: Hey Konop

Really nice mix, I have to admit, I like the dryer vocal better than the effect I put on mine..Guitars sound great.. If you don't mind me asking, what did you reamp them with?
Cheers
KSmile

Great that you like it. No reamping! Only 4 tracks of guitars deliverd. Hard left (1,3) and right (2,4). DI were muted.
Only EQ, but on individual tracks (not on a group).
(01-07-2018, 08:20 PM)konop_tnt Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 08:15 PM)KMuzic Wrote: Hey Konop

Cheers
KSmile

Great that you like it. No reamping! Only 4 tracks of guitars deliverd. Hard left (1,3) and right (2,4). DI were muted.
Only EQ, but on individual tracks (not on a group).

Nice!!. Ill have to try that..
Thanks
KSmile

Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
hello there

Mix is sounding pretty good.
*would love more low end on it. Guitars have great clean sound but It lacks a bit of bass in my opinion.
*snare is sounding great!
*Vocals sit very well in the mix. just a lil more body would help it.

other than that this is a good mix. you should check a metalcore reference to check that warmth or low end energy i'm talking about.
here is a good song Smile saludos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHXmHssCHY8
Thanks for your time. I used KSE song as a reference but I will check what you proposed.
(01-07-2018, 10:15 PM)konop_tnt Wrote: Thanks for your time. I used KSE song as a reference but I will check what you proposed.

which one in particular... I like KSE

Killswitch Engage - The End Of Heartache. Mixed by Andy Sneap.
Hi Konop_tnt,
Very nice mix!,
I like everything, balanca is good, gtrs has great tones,
Love the snare, although i'd give it more reverb. Feels a bit disconnected from the drums. And probably i'd give more midrange to the kick.
Well done.
(02-07-2018, 01:22 PM)Lethan Wrote: Hi Konop_tnt,
Very nice mix!,
I like everything, balanca is good, gtrs has great tones,
Love the snare, although i'd give it more reverb. Feels a bit disconnected from the drums. And probably i'd give more midrange to the kick.
Well done.

Thanks for you input. I will try this.