Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hellow Ground Jacques mix
(24-11-2013, 09:58 AM)thedon Wrote: Hi Jacques
I don't know much about this genere !
I like the sound of the vocals in your new mix, I like the power of the music ,drums bass and guitars in your first mix Wink !
Thanks Don!

I'm gonna work more on drums sound and bass...GTR I like it more like this they are more massive maybe I could put a Limiter to make it more strong...gonna work!!!!

Thanks again Don and all best.

Jacques
Here the new one were I looked for better drums and bass...any comment is appreciated Wink

Jacques

.mp3    Hollow Ground-Left Blind r6.mp3 --  (Download: 5.86 MB)

In this latest mix, i would try to get more punchiness on your guitar and turn down a little bit of the middle frequencies on the muddier sounding guitars (like 300-500hz). I would also try to bring more clarity into the guitars, especially on the right side. I liked how the guitars and drums sounded in your first mix better than the second, especially the kick. Your vocals were really clear in the first mix, and that needs to be there. I would recommend editing your mix the way you had it more in the first mix because i thought there was more clarity and power in it.
(08-12-2013, 05:56 AM)Eman Wrote: In this latest mix, i would try to get more punchiness on your guitar and turn down a little bit of the middle frequencies on the muddier sounding guitars (like 300-500hz). I would also try to bring more clarity into the guitars, especially on the right side. I liked how the guitars and drums sounded in your first mix better than the second, especially the kick. Your vocals were really clear in the first mix, and that needs to be there. I would recommend editing your mix the way you had it more in the first mix because i thought there was more clarity and power in it.

Thanks Eman!

I'm gonna try what you say, will bring back the first mix and implement some new skills I got now.

All best

Jacques