Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sambasevam Shanmugam: 'Kaathaadi'
Thank you Olli and Spede! Unfortunately I don't keep the project file of this mix anymore so I can't make changes. Delays and reverbs are things that seem to be easy but in my case, they are not. I don't get the results that I want yet because I either end up too wet or too dry! But my friend Olli gave me a link the other day with some delays procedure explained in detail that has cleared it out for me to start applying them right!
mixing since April 2013
delay and reverb are anything but easy.... that's one of the hardest things to get right. you do well, friend.
I'm grateful for comments and suggestions. Thank you for listening!
thank you, Pauli!
mixing since April 2013
juanjose1967 Overall its a good mix ,but i feel percussion are little louder and too much high mids.You have panned the lead vocals to the extreme sides ,as i know this language it feels not a perfect balance.other than that you have done a good job.Keep rocking
thank you, denyboom! unfortunately I don't keep this file anymore to change the mix. I remember this was one of my first mixes and I've learned a lot ever since. Surely today my mix would have been very different. Thanks for your advice!! Smile
mixing since April 2013