Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hollow Ground: 'Left Blind' (Jejsus mix)
Hello, I think I could do better, but I have to absorb my room first, cause it became a real torture when dealing with details, especially when finalizing. Thank you again for all your input Gopener, you helped me a lot!
(02-07-2013, 02:56 PM)Jejsus Wrote: Hello, I think I could do better, but I have to absorb my room first, cause it became a real torture when dealing with details, especially when finalizing. Thank you again for all your input Gopener, you helped me a lot!

Np, room problems become easier in time!I have many probs too, bat i am learning them slowly.Smile
Very good mix. I personaly think the snare soud is good but to wet.
The re-amping sounds killer.

I really like this mix minus the wet snare
j^
Thank you for your feedback, and I'm sorry for the late reply, I wasn't around much! I really had to go trough listening and reviewing what I did on this track. Jmp1 is a good preamp if the sound fits the song, cause buttons don't do much Smile. You have this one sound out of it, and it better fits the song Smile, or I live it to rest some more. In this case I think it did the job.
About the snare, I agree - today I would make it more dry. I did upgrade my room, and I hear things better now, I also hear the reverb better, so I can only confirm what you said.

Cheers