Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Mix.
(22-06-2013, 11:51 PM)electricladyLAN Wrote:
(22-06-2013, 04:40 PM)manuke Wrote: Thanks mate, your post just made my day, but I don't think you blew my cover as you're probably the only person who knows who I am! But thanks a lot for mentioning Creepoid, might well be my favourite so I'm glad someone else gets it too. Dunno if I should post some of that stuff here as well? Just gonna be doing 'normal' mixes here as opposed to the other stuff for a while. Can't hurt I guess. Is that your GS username too?

On GS I've only posted a couple of straight mixes as hamish dyson. Maybe some people don't 'get' your remixes, but I'm in good company with Brian McTear and Peter English at the very least!

'Straight' mixing or more mainstream production, and especially mastering does involve some different technical considerations, and this website is a good place to develop those skills, so you'll get plenty out of it I'm sure.

There is one song on here that to me is crying out for the 'manuke' treatment and that is 'Dad's Glad' (by 'blue lit moon'). What do you think, have you listened or got the multitrack?
Hey Hamish, haven't heard that one yet but will check it out, thanks.