Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Myles, Alone With You. final mix
No I won't but it does make a difference plus your listening environment that's why every mix is different,when ever I listen to a track I do it from a listeners prospective then when something isn't right then my engineering head goes on,if it sounds good from the first listening out side the studio then it's usually good, even when you listen to a pro mix there's always something you feel could of done differently that's why they say a mix is never finished, it's only gone as far as the engineer could go before they start chasing there own tail:-)no disrespect to the pros,cheers.
Just wondering if you did drum replacement for the track. I considered it but haven't learned an efficient way to handle that issue in Pro Tools.
(15-04-2016, 11:15 PM)SalyerGL Wrote: Just wondering if you did drum replacement for the track. I considered it but haven't learned an efficient way to handle that issue in Pro Tools.
Hi,no I didn't replace any of the drums, but if you are looking to do this in protools then I would suggest getting Massey Drt replacer plugin,it's free from there website, hope that will help you.
(16-04-2016, 12:52 PM)Cudjoe Wrote:
(15-04-2016, 11:15 PM)SalyerGL Wrote: Just wondering if you did drum replacement for the track. I considered it but haven't learned an efficient way to handle that issue in Pro Tools.
Hi,no I didn't replace any of the drums, but if you are looking to do this in protools then I would suggest getting Massey Drt replacer plugin,it's free from there website, hope that will help you.

Wow! Love the way your drums sounded! Could have sworn you replaced the drums. Excellent work!
I need to re-open the project and get to work on those drums. Now that I know they can sound way better than I had them.
Thanks very much iam glad you like it.