Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Myles, Alone With You. final mix
Some really good mixes on this thread so thought i will have a go Smile,hope i can keep up the trend,all comments are welcomed.

.mp3    Justin Myles,Alone With You.mix 1.mp3 --  (Download: 17.37 MB)

This all sounds pretty good, the only thing is the reverb on the drums is too much in my opinion, it's pushing the drums back very far in the mix. There is bit too much 2-3khz on the lead vocal also which could be tweaked. Overall, nice work Cudjoe.
Thanks for feedback mick2015 i was trying to go for a softer sounding drums but as you mentioned the drums sounded a bit distant which i agree on so here is mix 2,all comments welcomed,cheers.

.mp3    Justin Myles,Alone With You.mix 2.mp3 --  (Download: 17.36 MB)

Mix 2 is a big improvement, great work Cudjoe.
Cheers mick2015 glad you like it.
You managed to give it a warm relaxed vibe! Great feeling you have for your second mix!
(12-03-2016, 08:53 PM)AndyGallas Wrote: You managed to give it a warm relaxed vibe! Great feeling you have for your second mix!
Thanks alot AndyGallas,glad you like it.
Hey Cudjoe,
I like this one a lot. Nice smooth mix. Well Done.

Dave.
Thank you very much Dave it's brilliant when you get good reviews from different mix engineers,cheers.
Hey Cudjow... Your mix sounds nice and really natural... Just wish the kick could be a bit noticeable.. rest is great Smile