Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
devils words mix
here my mix please feel free to critic

.mp3    ACTIONS_DEVILSWORDS.mp3 --  (Download: 6.11 MB)

Hello mike

Balance is good over all but here are a few observations I have.

*kick sample is too thick. I think you boosted the click on the kick (eq) to compensate for the lack of definition. It sounds weird, I would use a different sample. Or did you eq the trigger to sound like a kick???
*guitar at 2:04 comes in too up front . it feels out of the mix. I would lower it.
*I like the back vocals and main voice.

Just pay attention to details and this will sound even better.

Hello Shul thanx for your comments...the kick was replaced for a sample..and yes i give more click with eq..maybe better if I replace the sample...
what kind of sound will be better to use in this sample what kind of kickdrum sound..?

On your sample.. is there a way to even out the "velocity" of the sound? I use logic and there is a way to EVEN out all the kick hits of your sample in a way they have the same volume. (I hear some kick hits louder than others and in the louder ones the click is more noticeable)

Sample is fine, maybe less low frequencies on it so you don't have to boos the click as much. If you lower the low end of it and just push up the fader a bit more, your kick will have enough click and it will not be overwhelmed by low frequencies.